I tested the Nutribullet: my opinion and my ideas for detox recipes!
With summer coming, it’s time to change our diet and opt for lighter, fresher recipes, but above all with more fibre and more vitamins! As Juvenal said, “A healthy mind in a healthy body”, and for that, there is nothing better than good detox juices to get back in shape!
Our blender then becomes our best ally. But what they don’t tell us is thata traditional blender destroys a good part of the nutrients and fibres of our ingredients while blending! Fortunately for us, Nutribullet has designed an innovative product for rich and super healthy juices!
Nutribullet blender: what is it?
The Nutribullet product is an improved blender that does more than just blend ingredients. Described as a nutrient extractor, the aim is to retain the minerals, vitamins and nutrients in our fruit, vegetables or seeds, to keep all the goodness in them. The Nutribullet has more than one trick up its sleeve: not only does it blend, but it also grinds, whips, crushes or even minces, to prepare even more recipes, a true multi-functional food processor!
What’s more, the Nutribullet is a Mix&Go machine: you mix and take your drink with you straight away!
The different models
The brand has released four different blender models:
The only difference between its different models is the size of the bowls, the accessories and the power of the motor to blend.
In addition to these juicers, the brand also offers a multifunctional food processor, which can do everything! Chop, slice, spiralise your fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat etc. The Veggie Bullet® allows you to prepare many dishes in no time for a healthy diet.
Nutribullet® comparison: NUTRIBULLET® 600 W / NUTRIBULLET® 900 W
To familiarise you a little more with the characteristics of each product, I have compared the differences between the 600W and 900W power of the robots and their functionalities!
Features of the Nutribullet 600W
- 600W motor power (21,500 rpm)
- 950ml plastic cup
- A small plastic cup of 695ml
- A fresh lid (to store your juice or take it with you)
- A comfort lid to drink your recipe directly from the cup
- A user guide
- A nutritional guide
Features of the Nutribullet 900W
- 900W motor power (24,000 rpm)
- 1132ml plastic cup
- Small plastic cup 695ml
- Freshness lid (to store your juice or take it with you)
- A comfort lid to drink your recipe directly from the cup
- A gourd lid, adaptable on the large cup
- A user guide
- A nutritional guide
- A recipe book
The main differences between the two models are the accessories and the power of the motor. Both products are very powerful, but if you plan to use them regularly, I advise you to opt for the Nutribullet 900W. It will be more powerful, but more importantly, you will be able to produce your recipes in larger quantities! With its large cup, you will be able to increase the doses of your juices for more deliciousness! The big plus point for choosing this model is the gourd lid, which allows you to use the large cup as a pitcher. As a bonus, you even get a recipe book! This is also the opinion of Agathe in her article about the nutribullet 600 and 900 blender. She also compared these two models to the Nutribullet 1700 W, which has a large 1600 ml (1.6L) and a small 1170 ml cup. If you are making sweet or savoury recipes for the whole family, then I would advise you to choose the Nutribullet 900 or 1700. You will be able to make recipes for 3 to 4 people thanks to their larger capacity cup.
Nutribullet opinion: what do we think?
The Nutribullet is a very efficient product if you are a fan of smoothies or fruit and vegetable juices of all kinds. It has many advantages, for a model with good value for money. Of course, there are a few flaws to be aware of, but nothing that hinders the use and efficiency of the product!
su_table responsive="yes" alternate="no" fixed="yes"]
To find out more about the use and features of the Nutribullet, you can find its user guide here.
su_quote]Juices and nutrients galore! I love the look and the simplicity: a pure and simple treat for healthy eating! I recommend it to food lovers!/su_quote]
We like: its practicality of use and its design! We also like the many accessories available with the product! For the Magic Bullet 200W, Nutribullet 600W and 900W blenders, two cups are provided, of different sizes, to blend and then drink and transport your juice. You will find the user's guide to learn more about the operation of your food processor.
For the 600W and 900W models, you have the bonus nutritional guide to learn more about the nutritional and caloric content of all your ingredients!
The most elaborate and powerful food processor , the Nutribullet RX 1770 comes with many accessories: two cups, a pitcher, a cleaning brush for the blade etc. As with the 900W model, you will also find the nutritional guide and a recipe book!
What really sets the Nutribullet apart from a regular blender is its ability to turn food into superfoods. If you try to find out what's behind the brand name, it all makes sense! First of all, there's ' Nutri ' from nutrients, and ' Bullet ' which means a bullet in English, which means something fast. The juice of the Nutribullet is called " Nutriblast The juice from the Nutribullet is called " Nutri", which means explosion of nutrients.
Thanks to the extraction of nutrients, this robot stands out from blenders, mixers and centrifuges with drinks that have kept all the virtues of the ingredients, and we say yes!
Alternatives to Nutribullet: blenders and the Magic Bullet
If you love juicing of any kind but would like to find an alternative solution, you should know that there are plenty of blenders on the market!
Of course, if you just want to make juice for your own pleasure, any blender will do. However, if you want to keep the nutrients and properties of each ingredient for enriching recipes, you should turn to nutrient extractors! Beware, just like blenders, other juicers or juice extractors will also destroy a large part of the nutritional, fibre and mineral content of your recipes.
If you are looking for a nutrient extractor, here are the 4 most popular on the market.
The Magic Bullet
amazon bestseller="blender" items="2"]
or juice extractors
- 【More Healthier and Nutrition】The centrifugal juicer uses food-grade materials, full stainless steel, anti-corrosion sharp blades and precision filters to protect your health; compared with other juicers, you can get 35% more juice and 20% more vitamins and minerals.
- 【Efficiency Juicer Machine】With it's 800W Powerful motor, centrifugal juicer required about only 3 minutes to fill one cup of juice, comes with a lidded pitcher for collecting juice, Or putting our own glass directly under the juice spout. making it easier to juice straight into your to-go cup and reducing counter clean-up.
- 【Two-speed Juicer】Centrifugal juicer have low and high speed for different fruit. low speed "Ⅰ"(13000rpm-15000rpm) is suitable for soft fruits, such as peeled oranges or tomatoes, High speed"Ⅱ" (16000rpm-18000rpm) is suitable for hard fruits, such as carrots, apple and etc. Choosing the right speed help you to get more juice.
- 【Professional and Safety Design】Juicer Extractor with locking system arm, it will not work without cover locked into place. Overload protection system will switch off machine once overheating occurs. Don't put too much fruits and vegetables for each juicing; after working for 5 minutes, please cool down for 10 minutes before using
- 【Easy to Use and Clean】Easy to assemble, disassemble, operate and clean; at the same time, the anti-drip design can prevent juice overflow, juicer with 1.1L juice jug, 2L pulp collection and cleaning brush, for easy to use and clean. 2 years customer support, if you have any questions, just contact us.
- [ 3-in-1 Multifunction Machines ] - This juicer machines combines 3 functions for all your daily needs of juicing, grinding meat and cutting vegetables in one juicer machine. With its individual attachments, it turns your juicer into a versatile kitchen tool that you can use to do even more culinary tasks. You have your hands free. Keywords: "ZM1501 Accessories" to get it! It is sold separately, not in the juicer packaging.
- [ Professional Juicer Machines ] - This masticating juicer features an upgraded 7-spiral system, powerful motor and slow mastication technology, which can perfectly separate the pulp of whole fruit and vegetable, such as leafy greens, carrots, apples, etc. Let's enjoy different flavor juices!
- [ Retain the Most Nutritional ] - This 80 RPM cold press juicer features an upgraded 7-stage auger for fine grinding and up to 90% juice extraction while optimally preserving the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables. Low speed means no heat build-up and less oxidation, resulting in a large reserve of vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients.
- [ Safe ＆ Easy to Clean ] - Cold pressed juicer running below 60 decibels. Features a safety lock design, helps you easy to assemble and disassemble in seconds. Fruit juicer have REVERSE FUNCTION to avoid stuck and helps you to clean. All detachable parts are made of high quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation BPA free materials. Easy cleaning with a bonus brush and dishwasher safe.
- [ What Will You Get? ] -Professional Slow Juicer × 1, Cleaning Brush × 1, Glass Juice Storage Cup × 1, Food Sraps Cup × 1, Recipe × 1, User manual × 1. If you any issues about the juicer, please contact us first, we will give you the best solution as soon as possible.
Bonus: Nutribullet recipes
Good to know: with all the products, you have a dedicated page on some tips for making a Nutriblast in the user guide. If you want to go further, you can get a Nutribullet recipe book from the brand. As well as having lots of ideas for juicing, you'll find the calorie and nutrient content of all the fruit and vegetables, so you'll have an idea of what you're consuming!
To make a Nutriblast drink, the brand advises you to mix :
- 50% fruit
- 50% green vegetables
- A handful of Nutriboost (nuts, seeds, almonds etc.)
- Liquid of your choice up to the MAX line
Here are some recipe ideas for 100% healthy and detox juices!
Blueberry & Blackcurrant Detox
This recipe is rich in vitamins and fibres and offers many virtues! It will be an asset to promote digestion and vision. In addition, it is an excellent remedy against hypoglycemia.
To prepare this juice, you need to mix :
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 2 handfuls of blackcurrants
- 2 beets
- Chia seeds
- 500 ml of water
Full of vitamins and minerals, this gentle blend will not only help you relax, but will also offer you many benefits thanks to spinach (rich in iron, good for bones and skin). If you are concerned about bloating, this remedy is very effective!
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/3 pineapple
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 1/2 carton of coconut water
Full breakfast to drink
Having trouble waking up in the morning and waking up? Forget coffee and opt for a juice! For a boosted wake-up call and a vitamin-packed start to the day, mix :
- 1 handful of chard
- 1 banana
- 1/2 mango
- 1 peach
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 large glass of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons acai powder
All you have to do is enjoy these delicious juices! It's up to you to invent your own recipes!